Customer confidence and increased morale: the twin benefits of the BSI Kitemark™ scheme
James Hilton Special Projects Manager, Fabweld
Fabweld in brief
Fabweld is an award-winning British SME specialising in the design and manufacture of steel access covers, gratings and drainage systems. It employs 39 people and turns over around £2.8m a year. Its SOLOSLIDE® product range achieved BSI Kitemark certification in March 2016.
BSI Kitemark: the business benefits:
- Assures customers that products meet the highest standards for quality, safety and reliability
- Endorses corporate values such as quality and service
- Helps win new business — at home and overseas
- Recognises the achievements of employees — and increases job satisfaction
- Provides assurance that a company’s quality management systems are robust.