Recessed Tree Surround Urban Tree Surrounds
Our recessed urban tree surround or UTS™ has an air gap below for aeration of roots soil, clearance from loadings above and preventing potential root burst effects to pavement finishes. The aeration slots and integrated feeder points enable for deep feeding to the roots.
Our UTS complies with all accessibility regulations and has a wide flanged seating frame for maximum stability under load and assistance with levelling.
Facta loading classes
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 to guarantee 85 micron minimum average zinc coating.
- Manufactured from BS EN 10025 S275 JR high grade structural steel plate to ensure longevity and stability under load.
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO:9001 quality system and compliant with BS EN 1090
- M16 Lifting points for ease of installation
- Variable combination of clear opening and tray depth
- Can be shot blasted and galvanised to achieve increased thickness of zinc for highly corrosive conditions.
- The frame can be supplied stilted for use in a suspended pavement.
- Can be manufactured from stainless steel or have a powder coating finish applied
- Options avaliable with or without secondary beam support
There are no downloads to display.
Posts & Case Studies
There are no posts to display.
Customise this product
Our team has over 30 years experience in steel fabricaton, talk to us about your project today.Request a quote