FAB TRAY™ S20 – Stainless Steel FAB TRAY™ Recessed for structural infill
Our FAB TRAY™ S20 range suits internal and external applications where aesthetics are essential. Available in a variety of stainless steel finishes. Ideal for use in Chemical plants, Swimming pool areas and similar applications. Made and tested to the FACTA standard, all our internal units meet EN1253-Part 4. We can also supply EN124 loadings on request.
Facta loading classes
- Precision machined dual purpose M12 locking and lifting points deter unauthorised cover removal
- Factory fitted neoprene gasket to provide airtight seal
- Recess can accommodate a variety of floor finishes to blend with the surrounding area
- Suitable for internal and external applications where aesthetic finished are important
- Load Tested to FACTA
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO:9001 quality system
- Stainless grade 304 & 316
- Stainless Steel Edge
- Available in FACTA AAA, B & D
- In tray depth from 50mm to 150mm
All our products can be adapted to suit customer requirements, send your enquiry to our dedicated sales and design team. We pride ourselves on our rapid service and customer deadlines are prioritised for a satisfactory outcome.
There are no downloads to display.
Posts & Case Studies
There are no posts to display.
Customise this product
Our team has over 30 years experience in steel fabricaton, talk to us about your project today.Request a quote