Emergency Stretcher Access Cover Stretcher-Access Cover
Emergency Stretcher Access Cover specifically designed for emergency access to below ground operations. These covers have been installed extensively on National Grids London Power Tunnels project to provide rapid access for emergency extraction of casualties via service shafts.
- Single cover suitable for openings up to 3000x1200mm
- SOLO LIFT designed to enable single person operation, compliant with manual handling directives (less than 20kg lift)
- Mechanical lifting points as standard and available in a range of non-slip finishes
- Shot blasted and galvanised for durability to meet 50 year design life
- Designed for for 5T / 11.5T wheel load
- Designed to withstand upwards pressure from high-velocity ventilation fans
- Fire boards integrated into cover soffit to endure a 2hr fire
- Manufactured in high grade mild steel (S275 J2) and hot dip galvanised post manufacture to BS EN ISO:1461
- Manufactured and supplied CE marked to BS EN1090
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO:9001 quality system
All our products shown can be adapted to suit customer requirements, send your enquiry to our dedicated sales and design team. We pride ourselves on our rapid service and customer deadlines are prioritised for a satisfactory outcome.
There are no downloads to display.
Posts & Case Studies
There are no posts to display.
Customise this product
Our team has over 30 years experience in steel fabricaton, talk to us about your project today.Request a quote