FAB PAVE™ S20 – Sealed & Locking FAB PAVE™ Recessed External
The FAB PAVE™ S20 is a recessed cover designed to prevent egress of odours and the ingress of surface water. the product is fitted with a neoprene gasket as standard and a double neoprene gasket for further assurance.
- Suitable for external use, allows for non-structural infill, ideal in paved environments.
- Typical applications are retail parks and public areas of high prestige.
- Designed to blend in aesthetically with the surrounding area.
Facta loading classes
- Manufactured from S275J2 mild steel
- Hot-dip galvanized 70μm minimum coating according to ISO1461
- Neoprene sealed to provide an airtight seal
- Robust keyway with small visible footprint which incorporates an M12 threaded locking and lifting point
- Cover sides tapered to facilitate easy removal of cover from frame
- Bolt fixing provision to ensure maximum performance
- For more info, see our FACTA FAQ
- Depths from 60mm to 150mm in tray (loading dependent)
- Hot-dip galvanized coating 100μm or 140μm
- Stainless steel (304 or 316)
- Identification marking
Customise this product
Our team has over 30 years experience in steel fabricaton, talk to us about your project today.Request a quote