FAB PAVE™ S20 – Sealed & Locking FAB PAVE™ Recessed External
The FAB PAVE™ S20 is a recessed cover designed to prevent egress of odours and the ingress of surface water. the product is fitted with a neoprene gasket as standard and a double neoprene gasket for further assurance.
- Suitable for external use, allows for non-structural infill, ideal in paved environments.
- Typical applications are retail parks and public areas of high prestige.
- Designed to blend in aesthetically with the surrounding area.
Facta loading classes
- Manufactured from S275J2 mild steel
- Hot-dip galvanized 70μm minimum coating according to ISO1461
- Neoprene sealed to provide an airtight seal
- Robust keyway with small visible footprint which incorporates an M12 threaded locking and lifting point
- Cover sides tapered to facilitate easy removal of cover from frame
- Bolt fixing provision to ensure maximum performance
- For Installation guides, please click here
- For more info, see our FACTA FAQ
- Depths from 60mm to 150mm in tray (loading dependent)
- Hot-dip galvanized coating 100μm or 140μm
- Stainless steel (304 or 316)
- Identification marking
Posts & Case Studies
There are no posts to display.
Heavy Duty Threaded Lifting keyExplore
Customise this product
Our team has over 30 years experience in steel fabricaton, talk to us about your project today.Request a quote